David Lesnick was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY. He served honorably in the United States Navy from 1961 - 1964, and received several commendations during the course of that service. After relocating to Phoenix, AZ in 1971, he had a successful career selling investment real estate, trust deeds and hard asset investments. He attended Glendale College in Glendale AZ. and graduated from the College of Financial Planning, Denver Colorado in June 1993. He has since completed advanced professional education in Risk Management, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, Asset Protection Planning, and Trusts.
Mr. Lesnick has served on the Board of Directors, and has been a member of the Speakers Bureau of the San Fernando Valley Chapter of the International Association of Financial Planners. He lectures on topics such as Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, Charitable Gifting Techniques, and College Education Funding.
Licenses held in good standing:
- Life & Variable Agent Texas Dept. of Insurance #0010267328
- Life & Variable Agent Arizona Dept. of Insurance #52343
- Life & Variable Agent California Dept. of Insurance #OB13780
- FINRA Series 7, General Securities Registered Representative
- FINRA Series 24, General Securities Registered Principal
- FINRA Series 63, Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam
- Compensation is by fee and/or commission depending upon client preference and circumstance. Commissions are fully disclosed. Fees for comprehensive financial planning are based on an hourly rate of $150.00.